Currently, Amazon Prime Music offers only about one million songs in subscription. If you want to hear your own music, you need to upload the songs. How this works is shown in this manual.
Upload your own music to Amazon Prime Music
With Amazon Prime Music, you can upload up to 250 songs and then stream everywhere:
- Download Amazon Music for PC and run the setup.
- The tool starts automatically after installation. Log in there with your Amazon account.
- In the upper left corner, click on the three horizontal bars and under “More”, select “Add music to your device library”.
- Then search for the folder containing your songs in Explorer and click on “Open”.
- In the program window, click on the PC icon on the top left (see Bikd).
- Now mark all desired songs or albums and click on “Upload”.
- Alternatively, switch to the “Upload” tab and upload the desired songs via “Select files”.