“Who visited my Facebook profile?” Is probably the most common question asked by curious social network users. For this reason, there are a number of offers that are supposed to show you recent visitors. In this practical tip, we will show you what is behind it.
You cannot find out who visited your profile on Facebook
- However, there are some links on social networks that promise you such a profile viewer. If you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page. There you have to share the page and will be redirected again.
- During the many diversions and confirmations, you also agree that the fraudster will receive your “access token”. He has the correction to post on Facebook on your behalf.
- This also creates the many posts on Facebook that recommend a profile viewer.
- You will then receive a pixilated list of people. It should be your last profile visitors. But if you want to find out more, you can go to dubious voucher and competition pages.
Also Check- Know Who Visits Your Instagram Profile
Consumer protection: Apps for profile visitors are rip off
Many consumer advocates warn of being ripped off. This stitch is currently in circulation on Facebook and is widely used. Under no circumstances should you click on such links. There is currently no way to view Facebook profile visitors.
- If you have already clicked on such a link, you should change your Facebook password immediately.
- You should also check your computer for viruses. This can be done with AVG Anti-Virus or Malware bytes, for example. You can find out how to do this in the video below.
- It is best if you warn your Facebook friends against being ripped off. This way, your friends won’t fall for the scams of the internet fraudsters.
Click Here How to Track Your Mobile Number Location
Find out Facebook profile visitors with page source code – what is behind it?
On the Internet, many Facebook users come across a method by which one can supposedly find out the last Facebook profile visitors with the page source code. However, there is no profile viewer behind this method. You will only find out who you chatted with last. Therefore, in most cases it is not surprising that you come across your Facebook friends. The method works as follows.
- Log in to Facebook and open your profile then right-click on the white margin and select “Show Page Source Text”. Alternatively, you can also press [Ctrl] + [U].
- Then open the search field with [Ctrl] + [F] and enter “Initial Chat Friends List”. Confirm with Enter.
- Then copy any sequence of digits up to the hyphen. Open a new tab; enter “www.facebook.com/” without the quotes. Insert the numbers directly after the slash and press [Enter].
- Now a friend’s profile will open. However, this is not the person who last viewed your profile, but a person who sent you a message. You can already see this from the search entry “Initial Chat Friends List”.
- Tip: The whole thing only works if you are logged in. You cannot use this function to find out who your friends or strangers are in contact with. To do this, these people would have to log in.
That’s all, now you can fix the problem and know who viewed your facebook profile. We hope you enjoy the article shear with your friends. Keep visiting our site for new tech updates.